Amputation Claim Specialists
Talk to our serious injury claim specialists today.
At Oliver & Co, we know that amputation can affect every aspect of your life, resulting in serious physical and emotional trauma. We draw on years of specialist experience to pursue compensation claims for people who have had an amputation as a result of someone else’s negligence. Our Solicitors can help you to claim the money you deserve, and achieve a sense of justice following your injury.
We are proud sponsors of the Amputation Foundation, who provide much-needed support to both amputees and medical professionals in the UK.
Compensation to support you through your recovery:
We are committed to our clients receiving the best possible care so that they can fully adjust to life after losing a limb. During your case, we can help you access the best private care available, by securing interim payments to cover the cost of private care. The private care you may need could include:
- Psychiatric and physical rehabilitation
- Medical aids such as prosthetic limbs.
Accidents our clients have been involved in include:
- Workplace accidents: Employers are legally required to provide staff with protective equipment, training, and a safe working environment. Unfortunately, many don’t, and we help clients every year who have sustained serious injuries as a result.
- Road Traffic Accidents: We are specialists in road traffic accident claims, and members of the Motor Accident Solicitors Society. Road traffic accidents can cause life-changing injuries, which can lead to amputation.
- Slips/Falls: Serious injury can be caused if you slip or trip on a pavement, wet floor, or in a variety of other circumstances. If a fall causes a serious fracture, this can lead to amputation.
- Medical Negligence: A limb may require amputation following surgical error, or a delayed or missed diagnosis by a medical professional. In these instances, our specialist team can help you to claim compensation.
No Win No Fee:
The majority of the claims we handle are funded through a No Win, No Fee agreement. This means that you don’t pay anything upfront and you will not pay any legal fees if your claim is unsuccessful. There are no hidden charges to be worried about.
Time Limit For Making a Claim:
Remember, you must make a claim within three years of your accident. If the injured person is a child, they have up until three years after they turn 18 to make a claim. It is very important that you contact us as soon as possible so that we can investigate claim and start your case within the time limit.
Our In-House Medical Expert
We are lucky that our team includes one of the few Solicitors in the UK who is also a qualified Doctor. Linda Schermer is the Head of our Clinical Negligence department. We use her medical expertise to provide the best possible advice to our clients.
Why Choose Us?
- Dual-qualified Doctor/Solicitor
- No Win, No Fee
- Specialist team of Solicitors
- 24/7 availability
- Over 50 years of experience
- Proud sponsors of the Amputation Foundation.
Read about the people we have helped here.
Read our amazing reviews by clicking the Trustpilot logo below:
Try our claim calculator
How much is your claim worth?
Meet the Team – Personal injury experts:
Our team have many years of experience dealing with personal injury claims, and continue to receive great reviews from the clients they help every year. You can read the reviews here. Our team members include: