Personal Injury Claims
Injured in an accident that was not your fault? We can help.
No matter how you have been injured, we understand how stressful making a claim can be. We strive to make the process as stress free as possible. See below about how the whole process works and contact us on 01244 312306 or email email@example.com.
How much could you claim?
Find out how much your injury may be worth by using our Claims Calculator.
Can I make a personal injury claim?
Anyone who has been injured as a result of another person’s negligence can make a personal injury claim.
Why should I make an injury claim?
There are several reasons you should make a claim: to satisfy your need for justice, to gain compensation to help you get back on your feet, to obtain treatment quicker, to claim financial losses or to change the way in which the responsible party acts.
Being injured can be very costly to you and your family. We are here to help you claim damages not only for your injuries, but for financial losses that you have incurred or may incur in the future as a result of the injuries you have sustained. Examples of these losses may be loss of earnings, loss of pension, care and assistance, adaptations to your home, travel expenses, private treatment costs, medication costs or insurance excess.
All claims are dealt with on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis, meaning that if you lose your claim, you do not pay any costs. You really have nothing to lose in making a claim and getting the justice you rightfully deserve.
Why Choose Us?
There is no better endorsement than client recommendation and we are proud to be rated EXCELLENT on Trustpilot. Our clients have been recommending us for years but don’t take our word for it, read our reviews on Trustpilot and see for yourself.
We are proud to provide an outstanding service. We listen to our clients’ needs and have the knowledge and experience to fight your corner.
If you choose Oliver & Co, you are guaranteed to have specialist litigators on your side who are passionate about obtaining justice and the compensation you rightfully deserve.
What evidence should I gather for my personal injury claim?
Once you have had an accident and you are faced with the pain of an injury, gathering evidence about the event may be the last thing on your mind. However, to make a personal injury claim, gathering evidence can be the difference between a large amount of compensation, or a small amount. Here is a list of evidence you can gather to make your case as strong as possible:
- Record where the accident happened – make a note of the location, date and time the injury took place. These details could otherwise become unclear with the passage of time.
- Take photographs of your injuries – you should take photographs of your injuries including any bruising, abrasions, lacerations or contusions to your body. You should also take photos of your clothes if they were torn or bloodied.
- Take photographs of the incident scene – Pictures of the incident scene are also vital. They must show the cause of the accident if at all possible. So if you tripped on a dislodged paving stone, this should be shown in a picture as evidence. Include defect measurements and pictures of the surrounding scene where applicable.
- If the accident occurred at a commercial property such as a shop or workplace, you should report the incident in an accident book. If the property owner does not have an accident book, you should send details to them about the accident via email.
- Take the names and addresses of witnesses if at all possible – witness statements can be invaluable in personal injury cases.
- If it was a road accident, make a note of the insurance details of any other driver who was involved.
- Police reports can also be invaluable – If your accident is serious enough for police to attend the scene, record the name of the reporting officer and the police instant reference or ‘CAD’ number. You may need to contact them in the future.
How much could my claim be worth?
Use our Claims Calculator to see how much your injury could be worth. Click here, or on the link below to get started.
Try our claim calculator
How much is your claim worth?
Alternatively call to speak to a Solicitor in our Personal Injury Department on 01244 312306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a call back.
Call and speak to a member of our team on 01244 312306
Meet our featured lawyers below. Click on each link to read more.
Associate Director & Road Traffic Accident Solicitor
Director & Personal Injury Solicitor
Personal Injury Solicitor Advocate
Personal Injury Senior Litigator