Wills, probate & tax planning solicitors in Chester
Whether you would like to draft a simple Will, protect your assets with effective tax planning, or need assistance to administer a loved one’s estate, we provide a comprehensive, professional service to all our clients.
Our prices start from:
- £350 plus VAT for a single Will
- £500 plus VAT for couples Wills
- £350 plus VAT for a Lasting Power of Attorney
Please contact us for further information.
How can we help?
Our expert and approachable team are here to guide you. We go above and beyond to provide you with the service you need.
As a result, we are able to arrange home and hospital visits on request in the local area.
We also provide a Free Will Service in support of Cancer Research UK. You can read more about this here. Give us a call today on 01244 987 419 or click our enquiry form above to discuss your requirements with our friendly team. We provide services relating to the following:
- Free Will Scheme
- Estate and inheritance tax planning
- Powers of attorney
- Court of protection and deputyship
- Long term care
- Probate and estate administration
- Living wills (advance decision)
Why choose us?
- Our solicitors offer free initial advice.
- Fixed fees, disclosed to you before we start.
- We store Wills securely, free of charge.
- We offer home and hospital visits in the area.
- We’re local to the Chester area.
- We have many years of experience, and as solicitors, we’re the best-qualified to write your will.
Solicitors for the Elderly
Head of Wills and Probate, Sarah Ayliffe, is a full accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE). SFE is a national association of independent solicitors specialising in older client law and trained in older client care. Members of SFE provide independent advice and act in the best interests of older and/or vulnerable clients, communicating in plain English and explaining any necessary legal terminology in as simple a way as possible. Becoming a member of SFE is completely voluntary and members must complete an externally accredited qualification focusing on the issues faced by elderly clients, allowing them to better understand how to support clients.
Call and speak to a member of our team on 01244 312306
Head of Wills and Probate and Associate Director
Wills & Probate Solicitor
Chartered Legal Executive
Private Client Solicitor
Wills & Probate Paralegal