Have you suffered an accident at work?
We achieve compensation for many people who have had accidents at work every year.
At work, your employer is legally required to provide you with protection against risks of accident and personal injury. If they do not do this, and you sustain an injury, you may be eligible for compensation.
We helped a client claim £28,000 in compensation. How much could you claim?
There are many Health and Safety Laws and Regulations in place to help reduce the risk of accident or injury in the workplace. These Laws and Regulations cover a number of different and important areas. You should be provided with:
- Safe equipment;
- A safe place of work – so that accidents such as tripping and slipping in the workplace, etc. are avoided;
- Adequate training;
- Adequate supervision;
- Appropriate safety equipment – such as protective gloves and goggles etc.;
- Lifting and manual handling training;
- Working at height training – such as on a ladder or scaffolding.
If those Laws and Regulations are broken and you sustain an injury, you may be entitled to claim compensation.
Why claim compensation?
Successfully claiming compensation can help to ease the burden that an accident or injury at work has unfortunately caused you. You may need the money to compensate for time off work, travel or medical expenses, medical treatment, and any care requirements that you might have.
These claims are dealt with on a no win no fee basis and therefore there is simply no risk. You will not have to pay your solicitor any money if you lose your case, provided that you act reasonably with them.
How much compensation will I get for my accident at work?
This depends on the nature and severity of your injuries. Here are some examples of amounts won for previous clients:
- £145,000 for a fall accident.
- £28,000 for a client suffering from Vibration White Finger.
- £6,000 for a client after his foot was crushed at work.
- £2,250 for a slip/trip accident.
- £3,000 for a trip hazard accident.
What should I do if I suffer an accident at work?
- Make sure that you record the circumstances of the accident and injury in the accident book.
- If appropriate, report the accident or injury to the Health and Safety Executive;
- Speak to one of our specialist personal injury lawyers as soon as possible for free advice. Call us on 01244 312306.
- Our legal services are provided on a full ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis.
At Oliver & Co Solicitors we have a dedicated and experienced team of lawyers who specialise in workplace accident claims for compensation all day every day.
How much could my claim be worth?
Find out quickly by using our claim calculator! Click here, or on the link below.
Call and speak to a lawyer on 01244 312306