Give us a call

01244 312 306

Children Matters

If you are separating from your partner and you have children, you will both wish to make sure that they are well provided for within their new family dynamic.

Our expert lawyers can guide you through the process with empathy, care, and reassurance.

Get in touch

Plans for children following separation

If you are a parent, any plans that you make for your children after a separation should be made in their best interests. We provide legal advice in the event that you and your ex-partner do not see eye-to-eye on what this means to you.

Ideally you and your ex-partner will agree on arrangements, such as where your children live, where they go to school and how their time is divided between you, following your separation. However, if this is not possible, we can provide advice about what you could do.

We understand that it is not just parents who may need advice about plans for children after a separation. We are also able to help other people involved in a child’s life if plans break down, for example, grandparents, aunts and uncles, siblings, and other people who are close to a child.

What legal help do
we offer in this area?

We will work through all the options with you if you are in dispute over plans for children. The issues that we can deal with on your behalf include:


Key contacts

Ask the legal expert
for just £180

Get in touch

Ask the legal expert

for just £180