Company and Group Restructuring
We can help you to restructure your company or group to increase profitability and efficiency, or help you to plan for a future exit.
A business may seek to restructure for many reasons:
For example, you may want to restructure:
- When planning for succession.
- When bringing in new shareholders or external investment.
- If your business is experiencing financial struggles.
- As a tax-planning exercise.
- As a protective measure (ring-fencing different areas of the business).
How we can help:
We can advise on all the issues which can arise as a result of company or group restructuring and prepare the relevant documentation. Some of these issues may include:
- Mergers / demergers;
- Issue of shares;
- Creation of parent or holding Company;
- Group formation;
- Hive up / down of assets and liabilities between group companies;
- Exit strategies.
Why choose us?
Obtaining legal advice as soon as possible can ensure that you make the best decisions in the interest of your business. We can advise you about the advantages and disadvantages of your intentions and create a tailored solution.
We offer a cost-effective, personal service for businesses in the North West and beyond. Your business can benefit from:
- A free initial consultation.
- Fixed fees – disclosed to you from the outset.
- Complementary advice on services important to business owners (such as Lasting Power of Attorney).
- Face-to-face and telephone appointments to suit you.
- Free visits to your business.
Contact us today:
Speak to one of our expert Solicitors by calling 01244 312306. Alternatively, head over to our contact page here.
Call and speak to a lawyer on 01244 312306