Business Sales, Purchases And Restructuring
If you are looking to sell your business or acquire another business, we can provide you with specialist legal guidance.
We regularly handle business acquisitions, disposals, restructuring exercises and similar transactions for businesses of all sizes from smaller local businesses to national operations with multi-million pound turnovers.
How we can help:
We can provide you with advice regarding all types of sales, restructuring and acquisitions. For example, we can help you with:
- The sale or purchase of business assets.
- The acquisition and disposal of shares in a limited company.
Our experts can also offer guidance to:
- Existing management teams in Management Buy Outs (MBOs).
- Incoming management teams in proposed Management Buy Ins (MBIs).
- Anyone looking to purchase assets from a Receiver, Administrator or Liquidator.
- Businesses which are looking to hive-off or restructure elements of their business.
We understand that it is critical from the outset to obtain a clear understanding of your objectives and requirements. That understanding means that we are able to offer a highly specialised and cost-effective service to achieve your objectives within set timescales.
- Work with you to understand and achieve your goals and meet your timetable;
- Identify and protect you against unacceptable risks through an in-depth due diligence process and comprehensive documentation;
- Draw on the expertise of a wide range of expert business lawyers ensuring that you are fully advised in all relevant aspects of a transaction including Property, Employment, Pensions, Commercial, Intellectual Property;
- Provide you with a dedicated Corporate specialist who will be responsible for the conduct of your matter until its conclusion;
- Provide you with transparent costs information and estimates from the outset, enabling you to budget with confidence.
Whether you are looking to buy a small established business or are looking to branch out into new territories / areas of business through merger or acquisition, we have the specialist knowledge and practical experience to advise you.
Why choose us?
We offer a cost-effective, personal service for businesses in the North West and beyond. Your business can benefit from:
- A free initial consultation.
- Fixed fees – disclosed to you from the outset.
- Complementary advice on services important to business owners (such as Lasting Power of Attorney).
- Face-to-face and telephone appointments to suit you.
- Free visits to your business.
For further advice and information call us today on 01244 312306 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call and speak to a lawyer on 01244 312306