Leasehold advice solicitors in Chester
Our dedicated team regularly act and give the best leasehold advice to both freeholders and leaseholders.
We help a wide variety of people with their leasehold queries in Chester and nationwide. This includes people who own (or are buying) a flat or a leasehold house, and freeholders.
How do we help leaseholders?
If you are a leaseholder, we can help you to:
- Buy the freehold of your building.
- Acquire the Right to Manage (RTM).
- Extend your lease (read our guide to extending your lease here).
Most importantly, we are committed to helping all of our clients get a fair deal when it comes to leasehold property. At a time when people are becoming more aware of the pitfalls of leasehold, we aim to set your mind at ease. You can read our guide to avoiding leasehold traps and scandals here.
How do we help freeholders?
If you are a freeholder, we can help you:
- To sell your freehold.
- If you are served with a lease extension or freehold purchase notice.
Why choose us?
- We are listed on the The Leasehold Advisory Service website.
- Before we begin we will give you a firm, no obligation, estimate of costs.
- We have a national client base and can help you wherever you are in the UK. We regularly act for clients in the North West, North Wales, the Midlands and London.
- Our customers recommend us and we have over 160 Trustpilot reviews which you can read here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- ‘I have been offered a new lease by my landlord, should I accept it?’ – Click to read more about lease extension.
- ‘I’m worried about spiraling ground rent and short leases’ – Click to read more about getting the best leasehold deal.
Contact us today:
For the best leasehold advice please contact one of our specialist solicitors today on 01244 312306, or fill in our contact form here.
Call and speak to a lawyer on 01244 312306