Our dedicated team regularly act and give the best leasehold advice to leaseholders.
We help a wide variety of people with their leasehold queries in Chester and nationwide. This includes people who own (or are buying) a flat or a leasehold house, and freeholders.
How do we help leaseholders?
If you are a leaseholder, we can help you to:
- Buy and sell a leasehold property
- Extend your lease
Most importantly, we are committed to helping all of our clients get a fair deal when it comes to leasehold property. At a time when people are becoming more aware of the pitfalls of leasehold, we aim to set your mind at ease. You can read our guide to avoiding leasehold traps and scandals here.
Why choose us?
- Before we begin we will give you a firm, no obligation, estimate of costs.
- We have a national client base and can help you wherever you are in the UK. We regularly act for clients in the North West, North Wales, the Midlands and London.
- Our customers recommend us, we are rated as excellent on Trustpilot and have many Trustpilot reviews which you can read here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- ‘I have been offered a new lease by my landlord, should I accept it?’ – Click to read more about lease extension.
Contact us today:
For the best leasehold advice please contact one of our specialist legal advisers today on 01244 312306, or fill in our contact form here.
Call and speak to a member of our team on 01244 312306