Are you interested in joining the team?
What is it like to work at Oliver & Co? Well, we like to think we have created somewhere that people are happy to come and work everyday, where the offices are somewhat colourful (who doesn’t like a bright pink wall, eh?), and where talented, successful people ‘get on’ in their careers.
We’re always keeping an eye out for Oliver & Co people to join us. Below are a few of the things that we look out for in a potential new member of the team:
- A bright and enthusiastic personality
- A great track record in whatever it is that you do
- The ability to think and act commercially
- A permanent smile
- No fear of answering the phone
- And a love of all things cake (**optional)
Great people really go a long way to make our business. People that don’t care can really make it rubbish for everyone else. Whilst we try to keep the office relaxed, we need highly talented, self motivated people who know when it is time to graft, and when it is time to get involved with a bake off or charity bike ride.
If you want to let us know how great you are, email a covering letter together with an up-to-date CV to email@example.com. We may not have any job positions suitable for you – but if you’re an Oliver & Co person, you never know.
Wills and Probate Paralegal
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5.15pm
Starting salary – £16,000-£19,000 depending on experience.
Oliver & Co Solicitors are looking to recruit a Paralegal for our Wills and Probate team.
We want someone who has or can provide the following:
- Keen interest in Wills and Probate
- Wants to develop their own caseload
- Willing to see clients and offer home visits to clients
- Has an interest in marketing and developing the department
- Willing to network and maintain/ forge links with other solicitors/professionals
- Write articles for website and improve our status via social media
- Works well in a team, is hard working, reliable and confident
You will be working in a thriving Chester city centre practice, and will need to be able to work on your own initiative and produce work quickly and accurately often within tight timescales. You will therefore have the ability to remain calm when working under pressure.
In addition to the above, you will need to be flexible and self-motivated. You will need to possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and thrive upon a demanding workload. You will have considerable client contact and be unfazed by working with difficult clients.
Closing date for applications for this role is 12th December 2019 at 12pm.
Please send a covering letter and CV to Mrs. Liz Chapman firstname.lastname@example.org