The Business Continuity Plan for Oliver & Co in light of Covid-19
Posted on March 19th 2020
A letter from David Owen
As the impact of COVID-19 is being felt by millions of people around the world, I am writing to you to let you know of the measures we are taking to ensure that we continue to provide you with the advice and service that you need whilst prioritising your health and the health of our employees.
We plan to keep open our Chester office. In the last few days, we have been arranging for members of our legal teams to work remotely.
It is our aim to continue to provide a first class legal service. Our IT system and telephone infrastructure are working well.
For us it is very much business as usual.
In line with Government advice, to protect the welfare of our clients, employees, colleagues, family and friends, we are limiting physical contact with people throughout the course of our daily business. Instead of face-to-face meetings you can contact members of our staff in the alternative following ways:
- Telephone our main office number (01244 312 306) and our Reception or First Response team will put you through to the person you need
- Call the direct dial number of the Solicitor you want to talk to. Our telephone system will put you through to them regardless of their location. If it is available, you can find their direct dial number by clicking on their profile on our website here .
- Email any of our solicitors directly by using the email address provided on their profile
- Message one of our First Response team through the “Live chat” facility on our website
- Make an enquiry through the form on our website. Our First Response team will direct your enquiry to the correct person in our team
- If you are one of our conveyancing clients, you can get up-to-the-minute updates about your case from us through our conveyancing app. For further information speak to one of our team or click here.
Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting walk-in clients into our office. If you need to drop any documents off, please use the letterbox to the left-hand side of our front door.
If you already have a face-to-face appointment booked with us, please call before you leave home to check the current situation with us. On arrival at our offices, please ring the doorbell so that we can let you in. Hand sanitiser is available for you to use.
Going forward, for the foreseeable future, most of our appointments will be arranged as telephone appointments. We kindly ask that you work in partnership with us to ensure that we can continue to provide expert legal services to you in the safest way possible via one of the means outlined above.
For almost 60 years, Oliver & Co has been dedicated to the provision of legal services to our clients. I wish to personally reassure you that the team here is doing whatever it takes to ensure that you get the service and advice you have come to expect from us, especially in these challenging times.
If you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch directly with me or my fellow Director, Kay Cook.
Call and speak to a lawyer on 01244 312306