Commercial Property Solicitor
I am a Solicitor in the Commercial Property Department. I specialise in a wide variety of commercial property matters and have practised in commercial property throughout my career.
I possess a wide range of knowledge and experience in commercial property matters and have particular expertise in:
- the disposal and acquisition of all types of commercial property;
- commercial and residential landlord and tenant matters including lease negotiations on behalf of both landlords and tenants;
- residential and commercial property development work ranging from the addition of an individual dwelling at the bottom of a garden to much larger development work and site setups on behalf of housebuilders;
- property investment transactions and portfolio work;
- complex sale and purchase agreements involving overage or profit-sharing;
- delivering commercial property support on corporate transactions.
Notable transactions that I have worked on include:
- The multi-million pound refinance of a large portfolio of residential and commercial property.
- Property support to the corporate department on a £10million acquisition.
- The acquisition of a large-scale development site on behalf of a housebuilder including the subsequent set up of the estate and sale of plots.
Outside of the office, I am a keen angler and in my spare time you can often find me roving the endless stretches of rivers that the region has to offer.