Leasehold advisory solicitors in Chester
Our dedicated team are regularly act for freeholders, intermediate leaseholders and lessees.
We frequently assist:
- flat owners wishing to buy the freehold of their building
- flat owners wishing to acquire the right to manage or RTM
- flat owners wishing to extend their leases
- freeholders wishing to sell their freeholds
- freeholders served with lease extension or freehold purchase notices
Oliver & Co Solicitors in Chester has the expertise to ensure that the process goes as smoothly as possible and we can offer a detailed explanation at every stage. We understand that cost will be a concern which is why we will give you a firm estimate of the costs involved at the outset so that you are fully aware of your position before you start the process.
Our office is in the centre of Chester but we have a national client base. We regularly act for clients in the North West, North Wales, the Midlands and London.
We are listed on the The Leasehold Advisory Service website.
Call and speak to a lawyer on 01244 312306