Remortgage – Pricing and Timescale Information
In addition to making your remortgage stress-free, we work on a fixed fee basis, so that you know what the fees will be.
If during the transaction there is a new development, we will discuss the change in fees with you and agree a way forward.
Our fees are set out on an all-inclusive basis as:
Value of the Property Amount
Up to £250k £450.00
£250k to £500k £550.00
Above £500k POA
How long will the process take?
A typical remortgage takes between 4 and 6 weeks.
With every transaction there are key milestones, which may vary according to individual circumstances. They may be as follows. We will:
- Take your instructions and give initial advice based on the information you have provided;
- Request the Title Deeds and Redemption Statement;
- Obtain Official Copies of the Title;
- Check the Title;
- Check Official Copies;
- Leasehold properties will require the lease to be checked and enquiries made if relevant;
- Undertake Searches;
- Check the mortgage offer;
- Prepare for completion;
- Request final redemption statement;
- Request the mortgage advance;
We do not undertake mortgage or tax advice and we would recommend that you seek advice from an independent mortgage broker or financial adviser.
We do not carry out valuations on your home, this will be conducted by your new lender.