What evidence do I need to gather for an accident at work claim?
Once you’ve had an accident at work you should gather as much evidence as you possibly can to support your potential case. After you have received the required medical attention you should take the following steps:
- Report the accident in your employer’s accident book as soon as possible.
- Make sure the accident is reported to your manager, supervisor or foreman.
- Take the details of any witnesses. This should include their full name, address, and a contact number.
- Take photographs of what caused your accident.
- Find out whether the accident was recorded on CCTV. If so, can you retrieve a copy of the footage? This could be invaluable when proving your case.
How much could my claim be worth?
Find out instantly what your claim could be worth by using our claim calculator! Click here, or on the link below to get started.
Try our claim calculator
How much is your claim worth?